April – June 2015
- Deployed license base
- The VAS (value added services) enabled license base grew by 1% in the second quarter, adding some 20 thousand licenses to an accumulated base of 1.7 million
- The total license base grew by 1% in the second quarter, adding some 24 thousand licenses to the accumulated base of 3.0 million
- Net sales and other operating income in the second quarter increased 170% year-on-year to SEK 35.3 million (SEK 13.1 million)
- EBITDA in the quarter were SEK -27.4 million (SEK -25.0 million)
- Net result in the quarter was SEK -36.1 million (SEK -32.4 million)
- May 27, 2015, Zenterio announced the issuance of 3 year convertible bonds in the aggregate principal amount of SEK 31.5 million.
- April 1, 2015, Zenterio announced that the Board of Directors of the company has appointed Jörgen Nilsson as CEO as of April 2, 2015.